Who should try this experience?
If you want to try to breathe underwater but you are not sure you want to participate to a course that will allow you to get a certification, Discover Scuba Diving is right for you! This is a quick introduction to understanding how easy it is to go underwater. We offer this program in the pool, the sea or the lake.
To take part in the experience of Discover Scuba Diving, you need to have at least 10 years and you do not need any previous experience in the underwater world.
What will you learn?
- You will learn the basic techniques needed to go underwater under the direct supervision of a PADI Instructor. If the experience will be in free water (sea or lake) you will practice with some more exercises than the pool, to better prepare you for the experience in free water.
- You will see how easy it is to use underwater equipment and move underwater.
- You will try to breathe underwater.
- You will learn the basic exercises to practice while diving.
- Fun is guaranteed.
- You will also be provided with information to become a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.
How to start?
You can contact us and join the Discover Scuba Diving program and get the guide of the Discover Scuba Diving participant. This brief guide explains the basic security rules you need for scuba diving, which will then be revised together with a PADI professional.
What do you need?
You will be provided with all the equipment you need to try the experience of Discover Scuba Diving, including mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, jacket, lead and cylinder.
In case you already had your own snorkelling equipment, carry it as well, it will make you feel more comfortable using a familiar equipment.
Contact us to book your first underwater experience at firstname.lastname@example.org !